Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 9 - Corey is about to get.... fucked

Hit that shit hard



download:Final Rap?
lyrics:

I jam so much im A.I like a sixer
i got cash they call me richie richer
you are a cold im the swine flu, im sicker
im the fucking catalina wine mixer

I can't be surpressed like herpes
My words sting like a swarm of bees
like a cheap whore ill bring you to your knees
you are an impovershed state like belize

im not a plumber so im not dealing with your shit
i raise all in you fold like a nit
all your money gets rubbed on my tit
if you had a stop-loss you would always quit

It is true i am painfully wack
but at least you can understand all of my raps
your brain is dull but mine is sharp as a tack
like trevor would say, you suck, take a lap

i know where the money is i dont need google maps
when im done with you all we'll hear is taps
you spend less on food than i do on caps
im addicted to money like pjo is to craps

i use a webcam as if its a mic
like a pancake you all know i can flip a dyke
my rhymes, so fly you think im not white
you are mighty mouse but you're minus the might

Ill kill you so bad you'll take a perma nap
you look like admiral ackbar "its a trap"
i bang all the hoes all you do is fap
you must be a saint cause they ask who dat

You leave girls hungry like an appetizer
I am hotter than the fucking heat mizer
after people touch you they need sanitizer
you take so many drugs we should call you pfizer

Duncan Should invest in some flight dollars
so me and jason can attack live ballers
we are good enough to win and not faulter
come on duncan its not like we're flying to gibraltar

Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee
you are my punching bag call me Ali
this is the lesson i am giving you its free
im an xbox you are a ps3

I own this shit i got the deed
You cant pay for shit you are in need
in the hours race im in the lead
girls that break up with you end up with me
i get more rebounds than Charles Barkley

i flow so hard you think im from the hood
if you call me i will always have the goods
i will stack it and scream
black guy:"ah its good"

I will fuck your girl doggy style like a poodle
ill put it in her ass and get poop noodles
if you dont know what that is go to google
if you just ate. you'll throw up the whole kit and caboodle

Im not Grimstarr but i'll steal your blinds
you think im a coke dealer i got so many lines
my next girlfriend is gonna be amanda bynes
your next girlfriend is your hand thats a sign of the times

i got more rhymes than doctor suess
i got more money thats variance goose
all of your women seem to be loose
your favorite type of knot seems to be a nouse

I run this shit like Usain bolt
You will lose just like the colts
i will skin you people will think you molt
i make so much money it will give you a jolt

Basically what im trying to say is that i am great
and that this bet was easy so plz dont hate
so stop your standing ovation and take a seat
and to corey.... suck on my meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home